Fishing Holidays with Brook HotelsImagine your ideal fishing break - peaceful natural environments with well-stocked lakes and rivers, majestic scenery and the finest accommodation waiting for you at the end of a satisfying day. If your passion is fly or bait fishing in fresh or saltwater, you’ll find plenty of fishing opportunities around the UK with Brook Hotels.
Fish for trout in crystal-clear Rutland Water, hire the services of a ghillie and go boat fishing for the day, or buy the kids their first rod and teach them how to fish for themselves.Brook Hotels
offer 5 hotels throughout the UK, most within easy reach of established fishing beats. Several of our hotels can organise a complete fishing break or family fishing holiday tailored to your needs.
The Whipper-In Hotel in Rutland has partnered up with Rutland Fly Fishing Adventures.
Rutland Water covers nearly 3500 acres, with over 20 miles of bank and boat fishing available for fly fishing to visiting anglers. It is legendary in English trout fly fishing circles.
Situated around 30 miles east of Leicester / Coventry and around 70 miles north of central London, the fly fishing on these lakes is mainly for hard fighting Rainbow Trout although large Brown Trout, Pike and Zander can be caught by those who target them.
Rutland Fly Fishing Adventures offer all these superb activities
something for everyone, total beginners, improvers, experienced fishers, individuals, couples, groups. Blokes, ladies . Book your day with them whilst you stay at the Whipper - In Hotel, choose one of the options below.
1) Full Day 'the Ultimate Fly Fishing Day' including lunch and boat fishing, learn and fish
2) Introduction to Fly Fishing Half Day 10am-2pm with bank fishing
3) Expert Guided Fishing Days for more experienced fishers
4) Corporate or Group Activity Days
5) Fishing Trips. Fully Assisted fly fishing from boats, half and full day, great fun fishing excursion
6) Lakeside Guest Accommodation
7) Worldwide fishing tripsWhipper In Hotel – Oakham Fishing Package includes:
• Excellent standard of accommodation – Single, Double or Twin room type available
• 3 course dinner in the restaurant
• A hearty full English breakfast
• And somewhere to dry your clothes and store your equipment
From £50 per person per night based on 2 people sharing, or From £75 per person single occupancy. Subject to availability.For bookings please enquire via the contact form below or call 01572 756 971To book your fishing please call Rob on 01572 722422 email firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS EXCLUSIVE OFFER IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.