Brook Hotels has prepared this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to the privacy of our customers and to assure you that your personal information will be treated appropriately by us.
Use of personal information we collect
We will use the personal data you provide via this website to:
- deal with your requests,
- provide reservation services,
- tailor our services to your requirements and preferences,
With your agreement we also provide you with information about other products, services and special offers which we offer, and/or products and services made available by selected partners.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only disclose it to other Brook Group companies and our selected business partners and service providers:
- for the purpose of facilitating your stay with Brook Hotels
- for providing services which you have requested; and
- where you have agreed for communicating offers of goods and services.
You can usually change your browser's settings so that it will not accept cookies, although this may restrict some website functionality (refer to the 'Help' facility).
Security of your information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us. This is to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information. For additional peace of mind, credit card details are not recorded on the Brook site when booking a room.
Opt out / Data quality / Access
Our site provides you with the opportunity to request written promotional and marketing information from us or opt in to receiving electronic marketing information. If you no longer wish to receive such information from us then simply:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and (if you have made a booking with us) a confirmation number
- Select the appropriate opt out option each time you submit a form containing your personal details on this website