The health, safety and security of our guests and employees is our highest priority. Please take a moment to take note of how we are providing a safe environment to welcome our guests into.
We are very excited to open up our hotels to leisure guests from 3RD DECEMBER 2020 - Bookings are now being taken.
Please note: all Covid-19 policies are based on current UK government guidelines and are being constantly reviewed based on the latest advice. With that in mind, some of the information you receive at the time of booking may be out of date by the time you stay at the hotel. Please check back for the latest information for Brook Hotels and the Uk gov website for the latest developments on the 3 tier systems.
Brook Hotels have always put the safety of its Guests and teams first. With regards to Covid-19, the management team have and will work hard at all times, to take all of the appropriate measures to reduce the risks from Covid-19 for our staff, guests and visitors to all of our hotels.To do this, a Risk Assessment has been completed that both identifies the possible risks and then develops the controls needed to reduce the risk. The result of this Risk Assessment is that we have invested in various types of equipment and implemented a number of procedures into all of our sites to reduce the risk of infection and demonstrate to our Guests that we offer an environment that is safe.
Health and Safety Protocol
New cleaning and disinfection procedures, increased attention to safety in communal spaces, protective equipment, and updated training for team members are included in our new health and safety protocol. The below protocols describe specific processes and measures that are designed to ensure that the health, safety and security of our guests are prioritised when they visit us:
• Investment in sanitizing stations and equipment, screens, PPE (personal protective equipment), signage and ozone generating machines.
• Maintaining social distancing by reducing contact between the staff, and reducing contact between staff and guests as much as is practical.
• Implementing procedures and protocols where social contact cannot be avoided by ensuring appropriate measures/barriers are introduced to reduce the risk of infection.
• Ensuring that cleaning and sanitising is carried out on a regular basis, to the highest of standards in all areas of the site.
• Ensuring, where appropriate, adequate and effective PPE is made available for staff.
• By ensuring adequate facilities and materials for effective hand washing and hand sanitising are made available for staff and guest use in all areas of the hotels.
• By ensuring the latest up to date information/guidance on Covid-19 from the UK Government is made readily available to all staff and guests in the form of information posters around our Hotels, regular correspondence with staff and guests, regular staff meetings and training sessions and ensuring the company website is kept up to date with the latest information and guidance.
• By ensuring that in our business, customer and staff safety will always take priority over profit.
The development of a Covid-19 leadership team will meet each fortnight to review our Policy and Procedures to ensure they are as effective as possible.
As we constantly evaluate and update policies and protocols, we want to extend a special thank you to essential workers who have been working tirelessly throughout these difficult times.